BioWin Day is the opportunity for industrial and academic players (companies, research centres, organizations and universities) to share their knowledge and expertise concerning scientific and/or business-oriented issues but also to meet potential partners. This year, more than 500 visitors are expected!
For its 7th edition, we'll focus on "Artificial Intelligence for Health: Between Dream and Reality"
5 good reasons to join
- Get inspired by our conferences
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Raise your visibility as exhibitor or sponsor
- Think global and meet our international partners and experts
- Discover Wallonia’s technological value chains and stakeholders
Damien Hubaux presented the project "Institute of Analytics for Health" (INAH) during the workshop: "Health data bases for innovation and improving healthcare"
View online : https://www.biowin.org/fr/event/biowin-day