With over 70 startup supporting organizations, a mix of hands-on workshops, real-life testimonials, plenary keynotes and networking, Tech Startup Day 2016 is the must-attend event for tech startups in Belgium.
On February 18th 2016, over 1.000 attendees will join the most complete and inspiring conference of the year, organised by Startups.be.
Parallel workshops (10h)
- Thinking: Juggling Business Models
- Bootstrapping: Hurdles & Tips
- Pitching: Smack My Pitch Up !
- Funding: spinning the wheel of fortune
- Scaling: The Sky is the Limit
- Intrapreneurship: Corporate Innovation
Parallel workshops (13h30)
- Finding Top Talent
- Failing Forward
- Pitching Competition: Finals
- Funding: Ownership & Exit Scenarios
- Scaling Up: Going Global
- Customers Wanted
- Alexander De Croo, Minister Digital Agenda & Telecom
- Karen Boers, Managing Director at Startups.be
- Jeroen De Wit, Founder & CEO at Teamleader
more speakers coming soon…
Venue: The Egg, 175 Rue Bara, Brussels
More information on techstartupday.be