The competitiveness clusters Materalia (FR), MecaTech (BE), Skywin (BE) and the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU) are joining forces in order to promote technological collaborations between their members.
The objective is to boost the setting up of R&D projects involving large companies, SMEs and RTOs from our respective ecosystems in the Greater Region.
1/ Introduction to European programmes
- Horizon Europe, Green Deal – Speaker : Sanna Alaranta (NCP, Luxinnovation)
2/ Testimonials on European on-going collaborations
- Cairn devices (F) – Our experience with small-scale European funding – Speaker : Valentin Pohu (president)
- GeMMe (B) PlasPLUS “Recycling of high-quality secondary thermoplastics and critical raw materials coming from mixed WEEE and EoL vehicles – Speaker : Philippe Giaro (Senior research Officer)
- PREDICT, Groupe SNEF (F) – Predictive Technologies for Industrial Assets Lifecyle Extension – Speaker : Florent Barbier (Business manager)
3/ Pitchs / Call for partners
- CETIC (B) – IT tools to support adoption of circular economy in companies and within their ecosystem – Speaker: Christophe Ponsard (Research, Innovation Exploitation Coordinateur)
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (L) TO BE CONFIRMED