The competitiveness clusters Materalia (FR), MecaTech (BE), Skywin (BE) and the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU) are joining forces in order to promote technological collaborations between their members.
The objective is to boost the setting up of R&D projects involving large companies, SMEs and RTOs from our respective ecosystems in the Greater Region.
1/ Introduction to European programmes
- Horizon Europe and other European funding opportunities. – Speaker : NCP Wallonie
2/ Testimonials on European on-going collaborations :
- Intrasoft International (LU) – SHERLOCK : “Digitalizing industry via autonomous Human-Robot collaboration –The end-user perspective.” – Speaker : Spyros KOUKA – Senior Software Engineer
- CETIC (W) – Quality 4.0 RFCS project: Transparent Steel Quality Product Supervision using Big Data Analytics – Speaker : Rami sellami – Expert researcher engineer
3/ Pitchs / Call for partners
- Intrasoft International – “MARKET4.0: A Multi-Sided Business Platform for Plug and Produce Industrial Product-Service Systems – Funding and new business opportunities.” – Speaker : Dimitrios LIPARAS – Research & Innovation Manager
- PREDICT – Groupe SNEF – Predictive Technologies for Digitalized Data Valorization – Speaker: florent.barbier – Industry 4.0 Business Manager
- CETIC – Possible follow-up of the QUALITY 4.0 project – Speaker : Rami Sellami – Expert researcher engineer