The organisers have a packed 2-day agenda with an impressive line-up of speakers with keynotes offering insights into socio-economic benefits, legal issues and perspectives from cloud providers:
- Simon Wardley, Researcher, Leading Edge Forum.
- Joe Weinman, author of Cloudonomics.
- Steve McGibbon, EMEA Regional Technical Office, Microsoft.
- Kuan Hon, Research Consultant, Cloud Computing Project, Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS).
- Joe Baguley, Chief Technologist, VMWare.
- Steffan Krause, Technical Evangelist Amazon Web Services.
The agenda is a mix of invited talks, interactive panel debates, lightning talks and workshops covering:
- Moving to the cloud: How to “strategise like an army”: where, why, how.
- End-user benefits: How to support researchers and educational institutions, from power tools for an “army-of-one” to large-scale international cooperation.
- Success stories in enterprise. Cloud and small businesses.
- Efficiency & savings: How to make savings, deliver better citizen services and provide a low carbon economy.
- Addressing your concerns: How to survive data regulations and security in the cloud. Why we need interoperability and data portability.
- Global perspectives: Stories from the international landscape. Common measures of success?
- Future visions: Cloud provider roadmaps and the next wave of innovation.
See the Cloudscape website