Objective of the Walloon Event
- Put forward in front of German and other international participants at CeBIT, the Wallonia Digital Strategy ("Plan du Numérique") promoted by the Walloon minister of Economy and Research .
- Explore R&D future trends to identify synergy and complementary between Walloon and other participants
- Identify collaboration opportunities for INFOPOLE members via pre-organised B2B meetings with international companies and research organisations
- This year, Switzerland is honored. Special meetings between the Walloon delegation and Swiss participants will be hosted at Swiss pavilion.
CETIC in action @ CeBIT
CeBIT and in particular, the Walloon event organised by WBI and INFOPOLE emphasizes *Research and Innovation*. It is clearly where CETIC excels and pulls other Walloon companies in its footsteps.
During the event, CETIC has already planned:
- To meet with several Fraunhofer Institutes and other World renown research and innovation organisations.
- To present research results to several companies during B2B (one-on-one) meetings with international SMEs.
- To pitch how CETIC is putting the Walloon Digital Strategy in action using a technology transfer approach based on technology readiness level (TRL)