The Board of Administrators consists of representatives from the founding universities and individuals appointed by the General Assembly, so that the Board comprises a majority of industry members active in research or management positions, and is representative of the sector covered by CETIC.
CETIC’s Board of Administrators is composed of:
- Mr Bernard Bolle, CIN - NIC
- Mr Serge Boucher, Université de Mons
- Mr Patrick Donnay, Haulogy
- Mr Jean-Luc Hainaut, University of Namur
- Mr Didier Lefebvre, Océ Software Laboratories
- Mr Jean-Didier Legat, Université catholique de Louvain, (Vice-president)
- Mr Arnaud Ligot, CBlue, (Vice-president)
- Mr Pierre Manneback, Université de Mons, Treasurer et Secretary
- Ms Carine Michiels, University of Namur
- Mr Manuel Pallage, NSI
- Mr Quentin Poncelet, COMPUTERLAND
- Mr William Poos, NRB
- Mr Jean-Christophe Renauld, Université catholique de Louvain
- Mr Bruno Schröder, Microsoft, (President)
- Mr Nicolas Sottiaux, IGRETEC
- Mr Christian Verdonck, BizzDev
- Ms Valérie Viatour, Chiveo
Mr Pierre Villers, DGO6, is the observing member appointed from the Walloon Region on the Board of Administrators and in the General Assembly.
Mr Damien Hubaux is the General Manager, appointed by the Board of Administrator.