The Board of Administrators consists of representatives from the founding universities and individuals appointed by the General Assembly, so that the Board comprises a majority of industry members active in research or management positions, and is representative of the sector covered by CETIC.
CETIC’s Board of Administrators is composed of:
- Mr Bernard Bolle, CIN - NIC
- Mr Patrick Donnay, Haulogy
- Mr Patrick Heymans, University of Namur
- Mr Didier Lefebvre, Océ Software Laboratories
- Mr Jean-Didier Legat, UCLouvain, (Vice-president)
- Mr Arnaud Ligot, CBlue, (Vice-president)
- Mr Pierre Manneback, Université de Mons, Treasurer et Secretary
- Ms Carine Michiels, University of Namur
- Mr Quentin Poncelet, COMPUTERLAND
- Mr William Poos, NRB
- Mr Jean-Christophe Renauld, UCLouvain
- Mr Michel Rousseau, Alstom
- Mr Bruno Schröder, Microsoft, (President)
- Ms Stéphanie Toussaint, IGRETEC
- Ms Valérie Viatour, Chiveo
- Mr Robert Viseur, Université de Mons
- Monsieur Christian Verdonck, BizzDev
Mr Fabian Lapierre is the observing member appointed by the Walloon Region (SPW-DGO6) on the Board of Administrators and in the General Assembly.
Mr Damien Hubaux is the General Manager, appointed by the Board of Administrator.