The Board of Administrators consists of representatives from the founding universities and individuals appointed by the General Assembly, so that the Board comprises a majority of industry members active in research or management positions, and is representative of the sector covered by CETIC.
CETIC’s Board of Administrators is composed of:
- Mr Bernard Bolle, CIN - NIC
- Mr Philippe Drugmand, Haulogy
- Mr Patrick Heymans, University of Namur
- Mr Jean-Didier Legat, UCLouvain, (Vice-president)
- Mr Arnaud Ligot, CBlue, (Vice-president)
- Mr Pierre Manneback, Université de Mons, Treasurer et Secretary
- Ms Carine Michiels, University of Namur
- Mr Quentin Poncelet, COMPUTERLAND
- Mr William Poos, NRB
- Mr Jean-Christophe Renauld, UCLouvain
- Mr Michel Rousseau, Alstom
- Mr Bruno Schröder, Microsoft, (President)
- Ms Stéphanie Toussaint, IGRETEC
- Mr Robert Viseur, Université de Mons
- Monsieur Christian Verdonck, BizzDev
Mr Fabian Lapierre is the observing member appointed by the Walloon Region (SPW Économie, Emploi, Recherche) on the Board of Administrators and in the General Assembly.
Mr Damien Hubaux is the General Manager, appointed by the Board of Administrator.