The mission of CETIC is to make companies in Wallonia more efficient and competitive by helping them to integrate effectively and more quickly Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in their products and services.
From this perspective, to ensure the satisfaction of all its partners (companies, universities and government), CETIC aspires to practice "operational excellence".
CETIC is committed to:
- Develop cutting-edge expertise in ICT;
- Deliver innovative results with high added value for companies through continuous improvement of the technological innovation process;
- Ensure objectivity and quality results thanks to its independent position, its international recognition, and its strict adherence to ethical and scientific protocols;
- Ensure the quality of its competencies and technical capabilities by conducting ongoing training and appropriate recruitment.
- Promote the development and fulfilment of its employees by promoting a healthy environment, conducive to creativity, professional achievement and teamwork.
This commitment applies to all the research projects that CETIC leads with and for companies, as well as the management of these research projects and the organisation of CETIC’s development in the long run.
The information about the ISO 9001 certification obtained by CETIC, as part of its Quality Policy, are available here.