We are specialized in a number of fields and provide our 5,000 affiliates with assistance and information about regional issues.
We provide targeted recommendations and answers in the following areas:
- Administrative (access to the profession, public contracts, etc.)
- Personnel (guaranteed wages, personnel management, employment and training assistance, etc.)
- Economic and financial (subcontractors, taxation, collective bonds, etc.)
- Legal (industry regulations, disputes, debt, urban planning, etc.)
- Quality techniques and management (standards and certifications, the Construction Quality label, model specifications, etc.)
- Training (entrepreneurs and their employees, managers and company buyers, etc.) Knowledge & Skills Through our Environment
Quality department, the CCW helps you inform our members about technological products and/or services in the smart grid sector.