CETIC is actively helping enterprises in field related to requirements engineering by :
- Improving RE practices through the audit of current RE process, the delivery of specific training, the development of company-tuned templates and coaching on concrete projects.
- Assessing the quality requirements documents, identifying areas of problems (ambiguities, incompleteness, inconsistencies, etc.) and defining acceptance plan.
- Conducting requirements analysis and producing precise requirements documents in a specific context, typically as part of an invitation to tender process.
- Helping in the selection of an adequate solution based on functional and non-functional requirements, possibly also as part of evaluation of tenders.
- Formal modelling at early stage and specific verification and validation activities, possibly as support for certification.