Today Open innovation is a must have for all companies, regardless of their size, regardless of their industry, regardless of the age of the company.
But today in Europe we see that only large corporates are currently active in open innovation, while the small and mid-size companies who form the backbone of European industry are still out of the open innovation game.
In response to this Mind the Bridge is launching, with the support of DG GROW (EASME/COSME 2017/017), a pilot for matching mid-size companies with startups.
Our goal is to expose traditional mid-sized companies to Open Innovation and for them to effectively engage with startups in order to drive innovation in traditional industries.
The main objectives of the pilot will be to engage a selected group of mid-size corporates and provide them with dedicated assessment and scouting, and then facilitate 1:1 meetings with innovative startups.
Outcomes for attending mid-caps are :
- Receive professional assessment and training on Open Innovation
- Exposure to new technologies and business models
- Meeting with relevant startups based on your specific needs
Criteria for being admitted to the pilot are :
- Revenue : €100/150M+
- Concrete plans to adopt Industry 4.0 technologies and other innovative solutions (cyber-physical systems, robotics, IOT, and cloud computing, etc)
- Open Minded Approach
- Commitment to participate in Matching events with a C-level executive If you are interested to be considered, please fill up this application form.
For more information, contact Eleonora and Maroane at Mind the Bridge at :
About Mind the Bridge :
Mind the Bridge is a global organization that provides innovation advisory services for corporates and startups. With HQs in San Francisco (CA) and offices in London, Italy and Spain we have been working as an international bridge at the intersection between Startups and Corporations since 2007.
In order to allow European startups to scale globally, one single European startup ecosystem is needed. By uniting all national startup associations, leveraging their best practices and interconnecting their networks, ESN wishes to open up access to the talent, expertise, funding and customers for all European startups.
Voir en ligne : Mind the bridge