CETIC is a trusted and skilled partner, on hand to help companies address a wide array of issues.
- Collaborative R&D: We support companies in their R&D activities by strengthening or complementing the expertise of their teams, and help them integrate breakthrough technologies into their R&D.
- Assistance to IT project owners (third-party partners): We help manage internal and external IT development projects, with the objective of ensuring that projects are completed within the timeframe set and with the expected quality standards. We act as the technical “architect” of a project, performing quality checks of the work of IT suppliers and of the overall project follow-up.
- Technical advice: We carry out technology assessments and audits of methods, products and tools, and give advice on innovative technologies (Rfid, Android, Cloud/SOA, Semantic Web concepts, etc.).
- Design & prototyping: We help in the design and building of prototypes, in the case of SOA/cloud solutions or embedded systems, for example, including software, hardware and communication, and even Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
- IT project quality improvement: We help improve the quality of software development processes and products to better fit a company’s initial requirements and expectations, using sets of methodologies and tools, like Cosmic, for example.
- Certification process (DO178B/Common Criteria, GAMP, etc.): We provide support and assistance to companies to help them meet their security and safety standards objectives.
Our services, which are designed for SMEs, as well as larger companies
and institutions, enable us to respond:
- with high-level advice or purely technical assistance,
- to issues arising in normal or safety-critical environments,
- with global insights or deep operational or organizational audits,
- with generic to custom-made studies or work-outs.
Support from public authorities:
- Financing an innovation project with Technology Vouchers An SME ready to innovate can quickly obtain simple, flexible financial support from the Walloon Region. When working with an accredited research centre like CETIC, an SME is eligible for re-imbursement by the Walloon Region of 75% of the total cost of R&D through the Chèques Technologiques programme. These technology vouchers are available to a maximum yearly payment of €20,000 per SME. Further information about these vouchers can be found on the CETIC website and at www.ct.innovons.be.
- CETIC is also certified under the Crédit Impôt Recherche programme in France, which is a favourable tax credit scheme that enables any French company to enter into a contractual R&D agreement with CETIC. A significant tax credit is available (cfr. http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/enjeux/ innovation/cir.html).
- Brussels-based companies can also benefit from regional funding for their R&D activities.
USE US AS A GUIDE ON THE PATH TO INNOVATION! Please contact CETIC for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).